Thursday, February 26, 2009

SKULL BEDDING

Pink and Black Skull Bedding and Comforter Set

GO HERE FOR MORE!



Wouldn’t you know that I’d find this set of skull bedding just after I spent an entire afternoon of my time convincing a teenage girl who had her heart set on doing the Goth bedroom thing that the gothic trend may have run its course? Not being one to easily admit to being completely and totally off base, even I have to admit that this feminine skull and crossbones bedding set is so cute that it just might breathe some enthusiasm into a reluctant decorator such as myself who was never really able to wrap her head around the dark side of bedroom décor.


Skull and crossbones window curtains

As a teenage girl the idea of sharing a room with a skull comforter would have made my head spin like something out of The Exorcist. It was part of my bedtime ritual to have my mom or dad check under the bed and in the closet to be certain nothing evil had slipped in while I was away at school. To wake up in a bed decorated with grinning skulls and roses would have put me way too far out of my comfort zone.

Either I’ve become more valiant and brave as an adult or my tastes have changed because I find that this unusual set of pink and black skull bedding speaks my language. Pink and gray rooms have always been appealing to me so I may have to re-schedule an appointment with the girl who so adamantly tried to change my mind about decorating her bedroom and see if we might be able to reach a middle ground.

Return to Tween and Teenage Girl Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to find more unique and unusual items that you can use in your DIY home decorating projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment