Friday, September 7, 2007

BLUE and BROWN BEDDING WITH POLKA DOTS!

chocolate brown and aqua bedding polka dots comforter set

GO HERE FOR MORE!



I couldn't resist including this set of blue and brown bedding covered in polka dots for the teen girl that inherited her mom's impeccable taste. Certainly it's more expensive than your run of the mill bed in a bag set. But as I haven't found anything to compare to the rich chocolate brown and blue in the cheap lines this slightly retro color combination is worth the few extra dollars. Why wait and take a chance on decorating your teen girl's bedroom with a less luxurious comforter and bedskirt set just because it's cheap?

I must confess that I'm not that crazy about the bedskirt they have shown in the pictures. Somehow it doesn't fit into my idea of the best colors to match the comforter and accent pillows. It seems to be an off white fabric with a band of brown at the hem. I believe that I would have opted for a solid color bed skirt with a crisp tailored box pleat over this plain piece with no decorative details.
I suppose you could figure out a way to embellish it with some cording to match the comforter, but I'm not sure that's the best way to proceed.

This blue and brown bedding set with polka dots is a relatively contemporary color scheme. Personally, the colors above are my favorites! If you teenager doesn't like it, indulge yourself. You deserve a pretty bedroom with elegant bedding too!

Return to Tween and Teenage Bedding and Bedroom Designs for Girls for more comforter sets that will tickle teenage girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment