Thursday, August 5, 2010

GIRLS DORM BEDDING IDEAS

hot pink and lime green polka dot girls dorm girl dorm bedding set comforter dots

GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


Ok, college kicks off in my area early next week and I'm still looking for girls dorm bedding ideas for two girls' rooms. YIKES! The good news is that they are not divas who are pitching ego-maniacal hissy fits. They just want their dorm rooms to look cool and are willing to wait for the perfect bedding set.

Leave it to me to save the most challenging design project until the last minute. And in case you're wondering why I'm here typing away on my decorating blog rather than in the mall or online looking for comforter sets for these girls I want to tell you that I have a really good excuse.

It's hot and I just don't feel like it right now. Yeah, that might sound lame to you but the heat index here is over 116 and it has left me exhausted. That being said, I saw a cute example of dorm room decor for sorority girls that you might be interested in so take a look and let me know what you think while I'm cooling off and trying to come up with some girls dorm bedding ideas before time runs out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment