Saturday, August 21, 2010

DECORATING THE BEDROOM-IDEAS for FALL

Today I'm pondering decorating the bedroom. Ideas for fall are on my mind even though the heat index is still 110 and better. I ask you, have I been obsessing over that far too much? Maybe I need to start turning the sound off on the weather channel so that I won't feel like my proverbial cheese may be sliding right off the cracker for feeling the urge to jump in and start bringing (read warm) fall colors into the decor.

Just so you know that I haven’t gone totally whacko...yet even when I decorate with the cool colors that I usually bring out for summer to counteract our scorching temperatures, my house literally screams FALL with the colors we have throughout including the bedrooms and the bathrooms.

Fall is my my favorite time of year to decorate and one of my favorite color combinations is PURPLE and ORANGE! I just love all of the warm colors even though decorating the bedroom and looking at ideas for fall in late August just makes me feel well...hotter.

What about you, are you looking for new girl bedding sets with a warmer look to them in fall colors or do you just keep the same comforter set in place until it becomes threadbare and you're sick to death of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment