Sunday, August 22, 2010

Perfection in Paddington

Beautiful Living...

General Features
PRICE RANGE: Around $7 Million
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Land Size: 396 m² (approx)
Outdoor Features
  • Carport Spaces: 2
As I am recovering from my son's 3rd birthday party,
I now find myself back looking thru some lovely homes...
I found quite a few in NSW today, but this one stood out from the crowd!

An 1880's fully restored sandstone home,
this one is simply divine!


A lot of white throughout homes these days,
obviously a very popular colour, not so boring, just spectacular!


This is the epitome of indoor/outdoor living in Sydney I bet!


I can't imagine living with sandstone
in my hallway and bedrooms every day!





And I think the bathroom is perfect for this home,
bit glamour really!


This is living!

AND here is what the Agent said!


Meticulously restored and extended 1880s residence
A statement in superior craftsmanship and generous traditional proportions, this double fronted 1880s sandstone residence displays an inspired redesign that fuses original features with contemporary style to provide an exceptional entertainers' haven.
Nestled in one of Paddington's most prestigious streets
Grand formal reception rooms with exposed sandstone walls
High ceilings, refined period details and ornate fireplaces
Light filled contemporary living space with vaulted ceilings
Private entertainer's courtgarden
Heated swimming pool and secure rear parking for two cars
CaesarStone kitchen with Ilve and Fisher and Paykel appliances
Upper level double bedrooms and full main bathroom
Recycled blackbutt floors, period details and French doors
Within a short stroll to village cafes, eateries, boutiques.

WOWEE

No comments:

Post a Comment