Saturday, March 6, 2010

TROPICAL BEDDING

pink and green hibiscus tropical hawaiian bedding teen girls bedroom white set comforter



I’m still snuggling up in my bed surrounded by flannel at night, but lately tropical bedding is dancing through my brain like sugarplums. The chill of winter is still in the air so I’m not making my move to lighten things up for spring and summer in my own bedroom just yet.

But it’s a completely different story when it comes to bedroom decorating ideas for my clients. Most of the moms decorating rooms for their teen girls that I have met with recently have homes that are a work in progress yet they are enthusiastically gathering decorative possibilities for tropical bedrooms even though the work is a few months out.

Thankfully, lots of the stores have already rolled out some very cute tropical bedding sets with hibiscus flowers and pretty pink and green color schemes. One thing I’ve noticed is that hot pink seems to be cooling down just a touch. The shade of pink that is taking its place is more of a watermelon color and it looks fantastic with a honey dew melon shade of green as well as lime green. The requests for bold colors will probably pick up later in the year but for now the tropical bedding sets are fresh as an ocean breeze.

Have you picked out your comforter set or got your eye on a bed in a bag set in spring colors? Why don’t you take a minute and tell the visitors at Teen Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment