Friday, March 12, 2010

Tommy Bahama Dominique Bedding

tommy bahama blue and white life is one long weekend pillow
SEE MORE TOMMY BAHAMA BEDDING HERE!

A client had bought her teen girl a set of Tommy Bahama Dominique bedding that she found on sale because her daughter had said that she wanted to decorate her room in a tropical bedroom theme or a beach theme.

tommy bahama bedding comforter set dominique

When she got it home, the teenage girl said that the blue and white palm tree print fabric looked way too OLD for her. Her mom was very disappointed because she had bought the comforter set on the closeout table at a store that was over a hundred miles away from her house.

She said that she planned to postpone her daughter’s bedroom makeover until she could sell the Tommy Bahama Dominique bedding set in an EBay auction. I asked her if I could take a look at it and I remembered the "Life is One Long Weekend" pillow that I had on hand.

Long story short, I managed to convince her daughter to let me try to give the denim blue and white palm tree comforter a funky look based on that accent pillow! I have my work cut out for me but I think I can manage! Wish me luck and if you have any ideas on how I can decorate the rest of this teen girl’s bedroom please stop back by Teen Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas and share before I get myself into more than I can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment