Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beach Theme Bedroom

beach theme bedding themed wild teenage teen girls hot pink green blue yellow purple

GO HERE FOR MORE!


It's time to start thinking about what kind of beach theme bedroom that might appeal to my client's daughter who will be rolling in any minute now and I'm expecting to be summoned and expected to show up with a boatload of girls beach bedroom ideas shortly after her bags hit the floor.

I know it's coming...she's going to be very excited about wherever she spent the last week and that she is going to want to recreate the trip in her beach theme bedroom. Hopefully, I won't have problems finding a comforter set that will suit her. Wouldn't it be great if she wants a vintage Hawaiian beach theme room? That would just be lovely, but somehow I know that's not going to happen.

What is your favorite beach theme bedroom? Most teen girls bedding, bedrooms and decorating ideas for this theme focus on either flip flops or surfboards and I'm worried that style may have run it's course...or has it?

No comments:

Post a Comment