Friday, February 26, 2010

BALLERINA BEDDING for GIRLS

hot pink lime green ballerina bedding bed bag set in a bedroom picture



I can breathe a sigh of relief that I found this set of ballerina bedding for girls that is anything but wimpy. To give you a little background on that remark (and to let you know why I haven't been forthcoming with any new bedding sets and bedroom decorating ideas lately), a lady across town was building a fabulous home that a friend of mine was contracted to decorate from top to bottom. After much begging, she actually let me go with her one day when she was taking some measurements on the window sizes and the owner and I were introduced.

Long story short, my friend caught the flu and needed me to take the job and finish it which thrilled me to no end because the owner seemed sweet and the home was to die for...and then I met the teen diva in residence. This teenage girl was amazingly certain about what colors she wanted in her room AND that she wanted ballerina bedding for girls that WAS NOT wimpy! How a young girl could be so opinionated at such a young age about bedding was almost scary. But EUREKA!!! I found this set and if (and that's a pretty darn big if) she approves it my work is done.

One trend I see in bedroom decorating ideas is that teen girls bedding in pastels is falling behind bright colors. Wait to see if this holds true through summer before you make plans to follow this fashion trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment