Saturday, February 6, 2010

HORSE BEDROOM IDEAS

horse bedrooms pictures bedding comforter twin red gingham set girls

GO HERE TO SEE MORE!

I'm having a difficult time convincing a mom that all girls' horse bedroom ideas do not have to be in pastel colors. If she picks out one more set of pink or purple horse bedding for kids her teen girl's head might just explode..closely followed by my own.

When decorating a horse theme bedroom for a little girl these colors are super. The same goes for a set of carousel horse baby bedding for a baby girl's nursery. But when girls hit their teenage years, they tend to shy away from color schemes that may be associated with their past and reach for something fresh and sassy!

I'm dying to use this set of twin horse bedding set with the red gingham bed skirt in a project. I can think of all sorts of horse bedroom ideas that will really show it off to full potential. And the gingham check inserts on the cowgirl boots are so CUTE! The problem is that I'm not sure that this is tween or teen girls bedding but I'm going to run it by this mom and daughter duo and see if they can reach a compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment