Friday, January 29, 2010

RED LEOPARD BEDDING

red leopard print bedding comforter set animal wild
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


Tell me is the wild, red leopard bedding set in this picture a pick or a pan? I thought I had had enough with decorating with red early last month. But here I am again, going all out on a color just because of a particular holiday that's just around the corner.

Actually, I believe that I'm more into red bedroom decor at the moment than I was during Christmas and I plan to prove that this warm color has lots to offer no matter how badly your parents don't want you to use too much of it in your room! Stick around and keep an eye on Tween and Teen Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas because I might actually hit on a comforter set that will convince mom and dad that there are worse things than buying their teen girl a set of red leopard bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment