Saturday, January 16, 2010

RED GINGHAM BEDDING

red and white check checkered checked gingham bedding comforter set
GO HERE TO SEE MORE


You tell me; is red gingham bedding too country to be cute? Is it too juvenile to be cool for a teenage girl's bedroom? This Ralph Lauren comforter caught my eye and I can't get it off my mind. Frankly, I'm on the fence about red and white checks but I find myself loving it with Valentine's Day just around the corner (in fact I plan to feature more red bedding for girls in the next few weeks in honor of the romantic holiday).

I can see it used to set the tone in a cottage style of decor with a white shabby chic chandelier and painted wood bedroom furniture. In that setting it would not have a country look to it whatsoever.

I'm a big fan of decorating bedrooms with red all winter because it's such a warm and toasty color. But it has to be just the right shade with no orange or rust but lots of blue undertones to cool it down to prevent it from being irritating. This red gingham bedding set may be just perfect to transition a room from warm reds to a fresh and airy room that's ready and waiting for springtime.

If you have an opinion on the Ralph Lauren red gingham bedding set that you see here on Teen Girls Bedding, Bedrooms and Decor drop it in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment