Monday, January 26, 2009

TWILIGHT BEDDING and DECOR

bella swan twilight bedding comforter set bedroom merchandise


GO HERE FOR MORE



Not since the movie, Titanic, have I seen such a stir over star crossed lovers. Girls are scrambling for
Twilight bedding
sets and Twilight bedroom merchandise. Trendy bedrooms for teenage girls are my forte, so I found myself on a quest for Twilight themed décor with the following results.

twilight movie bedroom merchandise decor



Imagine my delight in finding Twilight Bella Swan bedding. I had expected to find an official collection with pictures of Edward and Bella splashed over the top of the comforter (not that that would be a bad thing). But lo and behold the first collection I happen upon was a smoky shade of plum purple that is occasionally witnessed on special days just after the sun has dipped down below the horizon just seconds before dark. This unique set of Twilight bedding came as a bed in a bag set and could as easily be classified as Asian or oriental bedding.

As wonderful as the Twilight comforter set was, I needed more to achieve stylish Twilight themed bedroom decor. Merchandise used to promote the movie in not one of the most original Twilight bedroom ideas, but perhaps of the best especially since it would be so easy to find not to mention easy to incorporate as the pretty purple plum bedding set gave me leeway to use large movie posters to decorate the walls without making the room seem too busy. In fact, a true fan probably wouldn’t object to some photos of Edward or pictures of Bella off of Twilight to add to the Twilight movie posters
I intended to use.

As of the time of this entry, I’m planning to use the basics of purple bedroom design to showcase Bella’s Twilight bedding in its best light. Stay tuned for more merchandise recommendations and bedroom decorations for your teenage girl's room.

Return to Tween and Teenage Girl Twilight Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas for more themes based on your kids favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment