Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Cute Way to Decorate a Bedroom - Heart Theme Bedroom for Teenage Girls

red heart fabric bedding hello kitty comforter sets


GO HERE FOR MORE





The Valentine’s Day cards are out so here’s a cute way to decorate a bedroom for teenage girls in keeping with the season. You don’t need a calendar to know Valentine’s Day is coming. All it takes is a trip down the aisle of your local discount store to see scads of red, white and hot pink hearts of every size and description on cards begging for the recipient to the be the queen or king of the sender’s heart at least for a day.

Rather than finding the displays over-stimulating, I was surprised to find myself enjoying reading the sayings inside the greeting cards and (not so surprisingly) imagining some cute girly bedroom makeovers that incorporated similar mood lifting designs. I made up my mind to find a set of bedding with decorations that will design a heart theme bedroom decor teenage girls will view as cute and fun, especially in the days surrounding the holiday devoted to red and hot pink hearts and flowers.

Right off the bat, I found this
Hello Kitty comforter set
with big red hearts that had the heart theme down pat. This dream comforter could take the place of a pink and black polka dot bedding set for a few short weeks or as the perfect tween bedding set for any time of year. Hello Kitty is a cute way to decorate a bedroom for tweens that would love a kitten or a cat bedroom decor. So, I think I will keep this sweet, little kitty cat on my list of decorating ideas for the next girly bedroom makeover I do.

Return to Tween and Teenage Girls Bedding, Fun Bedrooms and Decorating Ideas to explore more cute styles for your daughter's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment