Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ZEBRA BEDROOM WALL DECORATIONS

zebra black and white hot pink wall decoration bedroom wall picture



GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


Still working on the teenage girl's bedroom I blogged about yesterday. Now zebra bedroom wall decorations are on my "to do" list and as luck would have the decorating budget is getting too tight to afford expensive pictures or even large, framed posters.

I thought of these painted canvases with a zebra print background with a large, hot pink peace sign in the middle that I have had my eye on for awhile. They would not work in a zebra theme bedroom where the bedding set primarily consists of zebra print fabric but in this room where the comforter is solid black and only the sheets have a zebra pattern these will be fantastic. If the painting is the right size it may be all the zebra bedroom wall decorations I need for this teen girls bedroom! Hopefully, the black velvet bedding set is going to turn out to be acceptable teenage girls bedding and my bedroom decorating ideas will have saved the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment