Thursday, December 31, 2009

PURPLE PAISLEY or ZEBRA PRINT BEDDING

purple paisley bedding set comforter black microsuede velvet teen girls

GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


I just got a bedroom decorating question that had me pondering whether purple paisley or zebra print bedding would be best. By best I mean would the paisley print be just as cool as zebra? I'm really torn here because nobody loves hot pink with zebra print any better than me. But when I decorate a teen girl's room with a set of black and purple bedding, I have to say that the results are pretty satisfying.

Plus, there is the problem of that pesky purple zebra bedding set being sold out right now that by all rights should remove it from the competition. That little issue really complicates matters because I'm sure that some of the girls that visit Tween and Teen Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas will not want to make a decision on whether they want to buy the purple paisley or zebra print bedding until they are sure that the purple zebra comforter is never coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment