Sunday, December 13, 2009

Faux Fur Throw Blankets

faux fur throw blanket wine bag set cheetah leopard wild animal print

GO HERE TO SEE MORE!



I went shopping today and it's like I've just discovered faux fur throw blankets. What has kept me from getting excited about these inexpensive decorating wonders before is a mystery but you can bet that I am going to be using more of these in my decorating projects in the near future, especially during the chilly months yet to come.

The reason I latched onto this one is not for a bedroom makeover that I'm working on(although it would be fabulous with the right teen girls's bedding set). I'm going to wrap this baby up and give her as a Christmas gift. In fact, I may buy several more for friends or to add to my stash I keep on hand to give as last minute gifts because faux fur throw blankets (Pottery Barn brand will be more expensive but still a bargain) are a great gift idea in the less than $40 or $50 price range.

Return to Tween and Teen Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to see more great Christmas gift ideas for your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment