Thursday, October 1, 2009

WHAT COLOR GOES WITH GREEN WALLS

After my post on purple and green bedding yesterday, I was asked what color goes with green walls. The visitor who asked the question did not give me much to work with there, did she? However, I will do my best to answer her question regardless of how little information she gave me by putting the ball back into her court, so to speak, by asking a few questions of my own.

My first question would be whether or not you have chosen your comforter, your curtains or area rug?

The second questions would be what decorative style or bedroom theme do you have in mind? Are you a fan of French, Country, Traditional, Modern or would you prefer something that is breathtakingly bold and original?

It may be difficult for a beginner to understand, but to ask what colour goes with green walls without having made these decisions is to spend hours and perhaps days backtracking and possibly having to return purchases (which is a nightmare even if you didn't pick them up on sale) after you think you have the problem solved.

So, my answer to the teenage girl who asked this question would be to come back with those items in hand (assuming the bedding set she chooses even calls for a green wall paint color) and then we can choose decorations and accessories that are manufactured in the best wall accent colors for her bedroom.

Return to Tween and Teenage Girls Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to learn more about choosing bedroom color schemes
, complementary colors and decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment