Saturday, October 17, 2009

PURPLE PEACE SIGN and ZEBRA WALL DECOR

girls purple zebra peace sign wall decor decorations art

GO HERE FOR MORE!



Oh yeah, who would have ever dreamed that some crafty soul would combine purple peace sign and zebra wall decor ideas! These are two of the most popular girls' bedroom themes of the entire year and here we have cute wall decorations that flawlessly blend the two patterns together and even managed to give it a boost with purple.

I've been known to successfully pull together two (or more) themes in my decorating days. Interesting bedroom color schemes are my forte' as I'm prone to boredom and tend to push the envelope in the area of layout and design so I can hardly wait for the next request for peace sign bedroom ideas and bedding sets so that I can experiment with zebra print. Or if the need for zebra bedroom accessories comes first, you can bet that I'll be looking for a place on the wall to hang that arrangement with the royal purple and white peace sign smack dab in the center!
Return to Tween and Teenage Girl Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to see more creative combinations of popular prints and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment