Saturday, August 15, 2009

PALM TREE COMFORTERS

embroidered palm tree pillow shams bedroom decor comforter


GO HERE FOR MORE!



Blast! All the palm tree comforters got scooped up in the collection I had been watching all summer. When I find a bedding set with palm trees on it that I like, I like to pick it up even if it gets stuck in the armoire or my overflowing storage trunk until I need it for a room that I’m working on. And if you think that I’m a crazy chick who has a huge pile of bedding stuck back threatening to create an avalanche every time the linen closet is opened, you would be wrong! Rarely do I have an inventory of over two sets because it’s practically impossible to decorate a tropical bedroom without using at the very least some accent pillows from my stockpile.

At the moment, I have a set of shams and some matching valances. While I was waiting for the bedding set to go on sale, somebody grabbed the comforter that I needed to go with them. They were not from the same set, but there are times when mixing and matching the various pieces (so long as the colors and styles are similar) is much more attractive than using perfectly coordinated pieces from a bed in a bag.

So, I’m off to my favorite discount bedding store at the outlet mall to see if I can rack up a few tropical design comforters for my stash because in the decorating world, palm trees are a staple item. Return to Teenage Girls Palm Tree Comforters, Bedding Sets and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to see the results of my shopping excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment