Monday, August 10, 2009

COWGIRL BEDDING

cowgirl bedding sets comforters bedroom ideas pictures bandana print bedding


GO HERE FOR MORE!


I don’t know about you, but I prefer the girls cowgirl bedding sets that I use in my bedroom decorating projects to be easily identified as feminine. In other words, I don’t care for completely gender neutral horse theme bedding sets.

And, frankly, there have been times when one lone comforter in pink was the best I could come up with no matter how far and wide I cast my net. How sad it is that manufacturers apparently make the assumption that all ladies who ranch (compared to ladies who lunch) are tomboys that don’t mind coming home to a bedroom decorated in a cowboy theme rather than a pretty set of cowgirl bedding.

There’s a place for horseshoes, cowboy hats, boots and of course pictures of your favorite horse in the bedroom of a girl who loves to barrel race, farm or dreams of farming. But I have often wondered how could a little lace in addition to the leather possibly hurt? The horse loving girls that I know would not mind some white eyelet on the edge of their bandanas a bit. A hot pink bandana print bedding set with a white or cream eyelet bed skirt and curtains are what I have in mind for the next teenage girl’s bedroom who says she wants cowgirl bedding. If she balks and says that my cowgirl decorating ideas are too girly, you will be the first to know that I was wrong. Return to Teenage Girls Cowgirl Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to see if I was right or if modern cowgirls prefer to be just one of the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment