Wednesday, August 22, 2007

LUXURY TEEN BEDROOM BEDDING and DECORATIONS. TOO LUXURIOUS FOR WORDS!





We tend not to think of PoshTots.com
as a place to find really cool pictures of teen bedding sets and bedrooms, but here's proof that PoshTots.com
is not just a baby website and should not be overlooked for our pre-teens and teens! Not the place perhaps for cheap bedding, but if you are looking for sumptuous, luxurious pictures of completely decorated bedrooms for your tween or teens that will knock your socks off you should take a look at their gallery of designer rooms.

What drew me to the bedding set above was the purple and green silk stripe bedskirt. All of the tassels and decorative cording on the duvet cover and matching setee and accessories made me drool with envy! When I saw the four grand price tag, my slobber pretty much evaporated, but then I saw that for the price (I'm not saying it's not expensive) that you get a hand painted wooden bed that has a faux antique painting on the headboard.

The decorating ideas for this collection is about to make my head explode! I wish I was a decorator looking for a unique and elegant high end layout for a young girl's room because I would buy this in a heartbeat! As it is, I'm wondering could I possibly buy the purple and green dust ruffle and make it work? It would be a decorating sin to break up this set. Maybe I could sew my own copy of the bedskirt and duvet? Hmmmm....now that's a thought, but it just wouldn't feel the same. The thing to do is take a deep breath, run the credit card and block the price tag out of your mind because I'll be willing to wager that this item will sell out. Sometimes waiting for teen bedding closeouts and discount sales will cause you to miss out on that special look that you need to complete your decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment