Friday, August 24, 2007

HORSE THEME DECORATING IDEAS and BEDDING

GO HERE FOR MORE!



For the tweens and teens shopping for bedding sets who believe they are too mature for pink bedrooms, here is a set of horse theme bedding in earthy shades of brown and sage green. The bedding set is cheap enough and they are even throwing in some free stuff. I don't ever think I can recall free stuff being included rather than the offer of a discounted price or free shipping. That's truly wild, isn't it?

Anyway, the horse theme bedding fabrics have pretty pictures of horses in natural poses on a field of light tan. The bedskirt and a few of the accent pillows are in a coordinating tan fabric. I think that the plaid prints would be great for a young boy's bedroom and for a tweens room you might want to skip the plaids and opt for something in a solid color. I suppose I'm old fashioned, but plaid prints especially in the color scheme of this set just looks masculine to me.

Whichever decorating ideas you get from the pictures, please choose a better paint color for the walls than they used! What a funky shade of teal blue (or is my monitor acting up)? The Equestrian artwork is ok, but I don't like the way they arranged it. I know that English horsewomen prefer elegant bedroom furnishings and wall decorations, but if rough and ready cowgirls were to use this bedding set, they might prefer some leather tack and rusty horseshoes for their decorative wall groupings!

Return to Tween and Teenage Girls HORSE THEME DECORATING IDEAS and BEDDING Sets for more accessories and decorations that will help to create the horse theme bedroom of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment