Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLACK and WHITE ZEBRA STRIPE BEDDING

Black and white zebra stripe bedding has ruled the roost in lots of my teen girls' bedroom decorating projects in years past and nobody could be happier about this than yours truly. I have blogged on and on about how easy black and white comforters (in all patterns, not just zebra print) make a decorator's job.


GO HERE TO SEE EXAMPLES!



Monochromatic comforters is without a doubt the way to go for simplicity. All you (read: I the long suffering decorator) have to do to personalize the bedroom is pop in some funky accent colors and hang some artwork on the walls that is indicative of the young girl's taste in music, sports, clothes and shoes. The beauty of zebra bedding is that it's only on the rarest of occasions that the colors and/or patterns are in danger of clashing. That may not seem like much to you but do you know how many hours upon hours I spend trying to coordinate this stuff?

I'm taking time out of my holiday week (yeah, I'm resting up before the Christmas rush to pick out new comforters for my clients and decorate several master as well as teen girls' bedrooms for company) to say that my life may be getting more complex. To clarify, I have had a few preteens (or tweens as they are affectionately referred to these days) ask me about PINK zebra stripe comforters! I ask you, does this mean that I must say goodbye to the oh so versatile black and white zebra stripe bedding that has been so good to me? Is black and white girls bedding about to become a fond memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment