Friday, May 7, 2010

Elle Decor India - Collector's Copy | Get it now!

Do you remember the time
When you fell in love
With 
Elle Decor India collector's copy
Do you remember the post..

(ok. that's it for now. I can not bad rhyme any more. That was, ahem, a version of MJ's iconic song)



Well, I got emails from a number of you asking me to send across this particular copy of Elle Decor India. When I couldn't find this one month old, and a very popular edition at my regular book shops, I reached out to Elle Decor. And after a few email exchanges this week, they have agreed to directly ship across this edition to interested folks! Isn't that great? I am all yipee and yips, twice over!

Here's how you can order your copy direct from the publishing house:

Email Sandeep: spasbola (at) ogaan.co.in
Elle Decor has quoted  $25 as the total cost for this edition for readers outside India (the cost includes shipping)
Once you send in your request, and the number of copies you want, Sandeep will let you know how you can make the payment and by when you will receive your copy 




And, the readers within India who haven't managed to get this edition in their local markets, do reach out to Sandeep at the above email ID. He will let you know how to get your hands on a copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment