Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LIPS BEDDING

red and black lips bedding set pink lips comforter bedroom decorations


GO HERE FOR MORE!




Would you classify lips bedding as retro? I’m on the fence as to whether a comforter set with big pink or red lips on a black background qualifies. Yet something in the graphics takes me back to the 80s and gave me the urge to experiment with using fabrics covered in them as well as decorative items in this shape for a college dorm that I am contracted to decorate for a girl who with the first glance at her outfit and her "big hair" made me think of a very young Madonna.

red lips couch sofa loveseat

For this room that would actually be both a bedroom and sitting room, there was a need to tie the lips bedding set(or whatever style my college girl preferred) and the seating together in both color and design. As college girls usually don’t object to lots of color in their living area I thought that in light of the theme of the bedding that I would at the very least look for some pillows shaped like lips.

Boy howdy, did I ever hit the jackpot! Not only did I hit pay dirt in the pillow department I found the perfect sofa that would coordinate with the print of the fabric in the bedding set. I lucked up and came across a funky, red lips couch. The sofa will only sit two comfortably as it’s only about four feet wide, but the scale actually works with the small size of the dorm room better than a big sofa. And the red is a good match to the shades of red in the lips on the comforter. Granted, a lips shaped sofa is not for everybody, but for this young lady who is a throwback to rock stars from the 80s it was the best find ever.

Return to Tween and Teenage Girl Lips Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to find lots of cute decorations that will coordinate with the lips couch and bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment