Sunday, October 31, 2010

CHRISTMAS BEDDING

christmas poinsettia holiday bedding comforter set quilt red green white classic
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!

It causes me pain to think about decorating for the holidays but Christmas bedding sets with all those cute snowmen and snowflakes just makes me smile. Most years, the thought of drifting off to dreamland surrounded by that Jolly Old Elf and his cohorts is enough to get me off my duff and get busy.

But this year...not so much because last Christmas when I was watching movies in bed, I spilt hot chocolate all over my Frosty the Snowman comforter (dang it). Frosty now has a dark tan; at least parts of him do. It's sad, but since there's nothing I can do about it, I'm telling myself that I was kind tired of my old holiday bedding anyway. There's just no sense in crying over a chocolate brown Frosty?

So, now I have to make a decision on which direction I want to take my holiday bedroom decor. Do I buy a poinsettia bedding set and go with a traditional red and green color scheme, another blue and white Christmas bedding set similar to my old one or buy something funky like one of The Nightmare Before Christmas bedding set collections? I decorated one teen girls' bedroom for Christmas a year or so ago with a set of 101 Dalmations bedding. The comforter set wasn't specifically designed for the holidays, but the colors were absolutely perfect! Those of you with black and white bedding sets should take note of that fact and work with what you have!

I'm going to take a look at all of the above and I'll get back to you on what I find but meanwhile feel free to share any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment