Sunday, November 15, 2009

Black and Lime Green Bedding

black and lime green zebra stripe print bedding comforter bed in a bag
GO HERE TO SEE MORE!


A teen girl has asked for black and lime green bedding and when I asked her what kind of print or style she might be interested in, she just told me to surprise her and that she would probably like anything that I came up with. Usually I am pretty good at reading my client's personality or can pick up ideas from how her current bedroom is decorated unless she has indicated that she wants a complete change in style of decor. I have even sneaked a peek inside her closet to check out the colors she likes to wear to get ideas. But this young girl's taste is so eclectic that I can't get any clear direction.

So, I'm going to ask my visitors to tell me what they think about the black and lime green bedding in the picture. Is a set of zebra bedding the way to go or do I need to keep looking? Return to Tween and Teenage Girl Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas to see how this opinion poll turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment