Saturday, April 11, 2009

PURPLE ZEBRA PRINT BEDDING WITH A TWIST

black and purple zebra print bedding set comforter bedspread bedroom pictures


GO HERE for MORE!




A short while ago I shared some decorating ideas for using purple zebra print bedding to give the modern teenage girl's bedroom a retro look with deco possibilities. The bedding set that was used in that example consisted of a comforter, shams and curtains with zebra stripes in black and purple with a coordinating leopard or cheetah print on the sheets bedskirt and pillow cases.

At the time that I wrote that article, I was tickled pink with the pictures of this bedroom design. The pics proved my theory that there were many more applications for animal prints than a safari theme bedroom filled with woven wood and tropical decorations in shades of green. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that I was THRILLED.

If that unique find tickled my fancy and titillated this decorator's imagination, you can just imagine what an even more sophisticated set would do for my day! I adore the concept of purple zebra print bedding where the fabric with stripes is alternated with neon purple and solid black as dark as the most mysterious ebony.
And wonder of wonders; there may even be some fabrics in shades of lavender for a designer to work with.

Stay tuned to Tween and Teenage Girls Purple Zebra Print Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas as I believe that this purple zebra comforter has much more to offer in the way of rugs, decor and window treatments. What fun we will having experimenting with mixing and matching the various prints and patterns of the fabrics and purple zebra bedroom decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment