Friday, December 21, 2007

GIRAFFE BEDDING and DECORATING IDEAS

black giraffe zebra bedding set comforter bedroom ideas


GO HERE FOR MORE!



In my opinion giraffe is one of the more unique wild animal prints and I wonder why it's not used more in teen girl's bedrooms. I was looking for some tween safari theme decorating ideas and came across the usual cheetah, zebra and leopard print bedding sets and BOOM I chanced upon some luxurious chocolate brown and gold giraffe bedding. My first thoughts were to wonder why on earth I had not designed a room covered in giraffe patterns before. The only answer that I could come up with is that I might have regarded the earth tones found in a giraffe skin to be a little too dark or mature for a tween's or teen girl's bedroom much less a baby's giraffe nursery theme.

I still might not advise using these earthy tones for a preteen, but older girls are demanding more and more sophisticated bedding for their daybeds in their dorm rooms as well as their beds at home. If you don't want to drown the room in a sea of giraffe opt for a sumptuous golden or brown dupioni silk for bedspread. If you skip the busy pattern for your comforter or duvet cover, drop some pops of giraffe on the bed with pillow shams, bolsters or small accent pillows or any number of other decorative items like a giraffe shower curtain for the adjoining bath as well as chair and ottoman covers that will help you to complete a successful giraffe decorating project.
Return to Teenage Girls Giraffe Bedding and Bedroom Decorating Ideas for some tips on ways to incorporate this unique wild animal print into your home's decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment